Monday, February 23, 2009

Lace Scarf

Pattern: 'Branching Out' by Susan Lawrence (free from Knitty)
Yarn: Koigu Painter's Palette Premium Merino KPPPM- 100% Pure merino.
Fingering/4ply, one skein in colourway P418
Needle Size: 4.5mm/US 7



I made this for the Australian Knitters 'Favorite Colour' swap on Ravelry. The yarn is Koigu Painter's Palette Premium Merino (KPPPM), which is hand painted with beautiful shades of blue and is so soft and light, perfect for a Autumn/Spring scarf.

Hope my swap pal likes it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you've stepped away from my full body suit. This one is almost nearly as good, but mine is better :P

Skein said...

Your right nothing beats the full body suit! Speaking of which, I'm eager to know if its finished and who is the lucky recipient? I suppose all will be revealed tomorrow ;)