Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Week of T

Last week I enjoyed a visit from a tea totaling gnome named Sir Earl, who is traveling the country with a whole heap of tea and other goodies (Travelling Tea Box....its a Ravelry link).


So I decided to make a couple of tea mats to send along with Sir Earl.....


Pattern: Tea mat and Coasters (Free PDF)by Etsuko Taniuchi (谷内悦子)
Yarn:
Pisgah Yarn & Dyeing Co., Inc Peaches & Creme Solids
Hook Size: 4mm


...as well as a couple of Tawashi



Pattern: Amikomo 3-28 Flower Tawashi A by Pierrot (Gosyo Co., Ltd) (Free PDF)
Yarn: Pisgah Yarn & Dyeing Co., Inc Peaches & Creme Solids and Lion Brand Cotton-Ease.
Hook Size: 3.75 mm.

I have also been busy dyeing yarn and have just finished the Aestlight shawl (no pics just yet its still blocking).

I'm traveling south tomorrow, have an early flight to Sydney to visit my parents who live in the Southern Highlands area. I'm meeting up with my Mum in Sydney to have a leisurely day of shopping which MUST include a visit to kinokuniya and Morris and Sons (of course!). Cant wait:)

No comments: